The latest Ombudsman for Short Term Insurance (OSTI) Annual Report makes interesting reading from a consumer perspective, especially the insights it provides on the most common reasons for claims being rejected. The report confirms that motor, home and household policies remain the Achilles heel of the South African insurance industry from a customer perspective. These are the […]
Comprehensive cover to protect your business assets including stock, machinery, electronic equipment, office contents, vehicles and tools.
- Buildings Combined
- Office Contents
- Business Interruption
- Accounts Receivable
- Goods in Transit
- Business All Risks
- Accidental Damage
- Public Liability
- Employers Liability
- Stated Benefits
- Group Personal Accident
- Electronic Equipment
- Motor Traders – Internal & External Risks
- Machinery Breakdown
- Business Interruption
- Deterioration of Stock
Sectional Titles and Home Owner Associations covering buildings, common property and associated liability exposure.
Peace of mind cover for your Agriculture and Farming needs.
- Residential dwellings
- Personal contents
- Farm buildings
- Machinery & equipment
- Agricultural liability (including spread of fire)
- Pumps & electrical motors
- Irrigation pipes & pumping equipment
- Property in the open
- Spray irrigation systems (on wheels & centre pivots)
- Paddock & boundary fencing
- Damage to water tanks & water apparatus
- Produce & livestock in transit
- Animals (strays & escaped livestock)
- Farm vehicles
In addition to these risks, cover is also available for the following, with unique underwriting options for certain specified liabilities*
- Wine farms (co-operatives & estates)
- Fruit and raisin producers
- Poultry producers*
- Packaging and cooling plants
- Growing plant material & trellised structures
- Plastic tunnels
- Shade cloths
- Product guarantee
- Product recall
- Product liability (including USA & Canada)
Fleet insurance provides financial protection against loss of, or damage to, the vehicle fleet that you use to run your business. Tailor-made solutions are available to incorporate aggregate excesses and deposit premium/burning cost options.
Marine & Goods in Transit Insurance
Marine Insurance covering loss & damage to ships and cargo between point of origin & final destination.
- Key areas of cover include hull insurance for loss or damage to ships, boats and other waterborne vessels
- Loss or damage to goods while being conveyed by land, sea or air. The latter includes storage or handling while goods are en route from the country of origin to their final destination in South Africa.
Professional Indemnity Insurance provides protection for you against any claim for which you may become liable arising out of your professional conduct, neglect, error or omission.
Engineering & Construction
Providing specialised cover for areas specific to engineering and related disciplines, including manufacturing and medical.
- Public liability
- Support risk
- All risks – plant
- Machinery breakdown
- Consequential loss
- Deterioration of stock – following machinery breakdown
- Electronic equipment
- Employers’ liability
- Construction guarantees – performance, reputation & advance payment
- Loss of profits – following indemnifiable loss or damage
- Advanced loss of profits
- Medical practice equipment
Specialist cover for your more unique business needs.
- Jewellers’ & associated risks
- Travel insurance
- Stand Alone Broadform Liability
- Directors’ & officers’ liability
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Group Employee Schemes
Sounds strange to find a reason to celebrate in the current economic crisis we find ourselves, but being a local business in South Africa where ‘local is lekker’ is testimony to who we are as South Africans. Our supportive nature and desire to see others succeed is something to celebrate! Since the start of our […]
I often get asked ‘Why should I have a broker – surely going direct is best?’ Whenever I hear this, I often reflect on the great marketing efforts done by some insurance companies that have made consumers believe that cutting out the ‘middle man’ is best; and then how we, as consumers, are so susceptible […]